What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A teacher’s guide to creating an ideal classroom and be an ideal teacher
- Teaching you what you must do to bring about permanent change in your classroom
- Teaching you the best way to keep your unmotivated students engaged
- Teaching you the proven technique to finding enough time in the day
- Teaching you how to keep the rest of the class learning andworking
- ways of having your students respect one another and themselves
- to manage your classroom and have students focused and on task
- the process of getting students to solve their own problems
- Teaching you how to change behavior using a simple method
- Teaching you The secret to creating your ideal classroom
- Teaching you the secrets to individualizing instruction
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Thrive and Survive in Your Classroom scores 70.07/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://thebusyeducator.com/ts_cb_buynowhalfoff.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $48.5.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thebusyeducator.com you’ll also be taken through to thebusyeducator.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)